“A mother does not become pregnant in order to provide employment to medical people. Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.”
― John Stevenson
- Off with you, rice cereal! New Health Canada Guidelines Advise Meat as Baby First Food
- More about rice… did you know that rice contains arsenic, and brown rice often contains unsafe levels of it?!
- Some US states including New Jersey are making opting out of vaccinations harder
- Even with all the imagery of painful, complicated birthing all around, I haven’t been able to (nor have I wanted to) convince myself that birthing won’t be simple and magical… This article describes exactly how I’ve imagined the experience to be! Breathe your baby down…
- And this is about how I imagine the birth of our baby to be! So easy and simple!
- I finally got a post up on my photo blog with a few pictures from our babymoon to Cape Cod!