I got an email from one of the many email lists I’m on today with more old wives’ tales about gender prediction! I thought I’d skip through the ones that are repeats, but here are a few more…
- Eat a clove of raw garlic. If the smell of garlic seeps out of your pores, it’s a boy. If no garlic smell is detected at all, it’s a girl. This test is not for the faint of heart or stomach for that matter. Well, can you eat a clove of garlic? Luke can always smell garlic seeping out of my pores whenever I eat garlic, and I eat it all the time… IT’S A BOY!
- If your legs resemble tree trunks, it’s a boy. If they’re trim and fit, it’s a girl. Umm this one is weird.. is this how they change during pregnancy or how they started if they didn’t change? My thighs have gotten slightly thicker but I wouldn’t say they resemble tree trunks haha… IT’S ???
- If you crave the heels of the bread, you will have a boy. If you like the middle, a girl is on the way. I don’t really eat bread, but if I do, I eat the crustiest part… IT’S A BOY!
- If your hands start to get dry and chapped, it will be a boy; but if your hands are softer during pregnancy, you will have a girl. I’ve gone through phases where I couldn’t slather on enough lotion… IT’S A BOY!
- If you can’t tell you’re pregnant from the back, you’re having a boy. If you look pregnant all over and from every angle, it’s a girl. I keep hearing I’m all belly… IT’S A BOY!
- If a toddler boy shows interest in a pregnant woman, the mom-to-be is going to have a girl. If he ignores the pregnant woman, she will have a boy. I haven’t gotten a chance to test this one out since I don’t really know any toddler boys... IT’S ???
- Which side do you lie on when you are resting? If it’s the left, then it’s a boy. If you’re more comfortable on your right side then it’s a girl. Always on my left… IT’S A BOY!
- When someone asks to see your hand, if you show them palms up, it’s a girl; palms down, a boy. Nobody has asked me this. I think if they did, I might give it to them sideways like a handshake… IT’S ???
Wow, I didn’t even read through them all before I started… this one seems to be leaning in one direction wayyy more than the first list! Maybe I have little Micah in there? 🙂