“You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.”
― Lish McBride, Hold Me Closer, Necromancer
- From a recently discovered but awesome blog about pregnancy and motherhood: 5 Things I’d Tell Myself (and Any New Mom) About Breastfeeding
- Fascinating article: Best Practices for Raising Kids? Look to Hunter-Gatherers
- Chris Kresser runs one of my favorite podcasts- very factual and evidence-based, which is what seems to be lacking in so many other sources! Here’s a great podcast covering the truth about flu shots (and what to do instead)
- I have been pretty decidedly not paleo in the past month with all the sweets I’ve been consuming, but at least I’ve kept my actual meals healthy and whole. We have some leftover lobster from the feast, and to make lobster salad you need mayo. So without further ado, here’s a post from Nom Nom Paleo all about paleo mayo!
- Do you want to know how your baby is laying in the womb? Here’s a great article on Belly Mapping!